Miyerkules, Setyembre 3, 2014

Warrior Vitamin C with Amla Berries: Supplement of the Month

Warrior Vitamin C with Amla Berries: Supplement of the Month
Protects your cells and tissues from damage. September's supplement of the month is our Warrior Vitamin C with Amla Berries. Being ALL NATURAL and PLANT BASED, it's the finest alternative to synthetic Vitamin C ascorbate, and in September, buy one and get the second at 50% off!

Amazing Supplement
First day!!! I took the supplements & ate my grapefruit. I was shocked that my stomach didn't start hurting from all the pills on an empty stomach. Then in a very short while I began to feel energized! I feel great all day. My appetite has calmed down so I'm not hungry & needing energy every couple of hours. It's been an amazing experience. I've taken supplements for years but never experienced any like this. - Wolfe
Great Quality Vitamin
I've been dealing with Defense Nutrition for a long time now and I must say I have been especially impressed with their Vitamin C. It keeps me energized and ready for the day! Best Vitamin C I have personally ever used. Thank you Ori and Defense Nutrition! - Adam M.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento